The photorealistic visualization (3D renderings) is a modern three-dimensional visualization tool, particularly useful for both the engineer who wants to visualize and refine the architectural ideas, but also for the customer to have a detailed picture of the final result of the construction.
For these reasons, our office meets the desires of the most demanding clients by creating photorealistic visualizations of structures which :
• makes easier to understand an architectural design or interior design study
• assist in the marketing of the project or construction
• give the opportunity to discuss possible improvements in the design process
• prevent unwanted changes or mistakes in the process of construction
• assist in the final selection of colors and materials to be used